Wednesday, September 21, 2022

OREGON

 

Alek for Oregon
Conservative,

They just keep moving the ball on me; I feel like I can't get a break, and to be honest with you it's exhausting. The Republican Party big-wigs in D.C. keep hedging their bets and won't commit to sending me help because they're somehow still not sure that I'm worth the investment.

Instead of putting money into my race, they're spending millions on seats we can't win. But, as a former national guardsman, I know how to play by the rules and take orders; here is hoping you can help me meet the requirements they've set in order to barnstorm the state with money to help me secure victory.

National Republicans want me to raise $100,000 by the end of the quarter (September 30th), and they'll make an investment in my race; if i can't, I'll be on my own till the end.

With only 9 days to go, we’re still short about $60,000. If you’re in a position to give, would you make a generous contribution to my campaign today?

GIFT A COUPLE BUCKS ››

Whether it’s a test or not – I’m not taking any chances. While Oregon’s 4th district has been held by the same career politician since 1986, it’s ripe for the picking now that he is finally retiring.

If you’re on the fence about donating to my campaign, remember this race has national implications. The outcome of my race could well determine which party controls the House next year.

My opponent this year is a the protegée of my opponent from 2020, meaning she supports the Green New Deal, and would most certainly join the House Progressive Caucus.

Republicans came within 554 votes in 2016 from flipping OR-4 from BLUE to RED. Please help me finish the job this time around. If I'm able to secure a sizeable investment from Republicans in D.C., I know we can overcome the barriers that kept us from winning this race two years ago.

GIFT A COUPLE BUCKS ››

I know that you have a lot of political candidates asking for you to make contributions to their campaign, but I’d like you to ask yourself this: how many races could realistically determine whether or not Nancy Pelosi loses the speaker’s gavel next Congress? Less than 10.

Thanks for your consideration, fellow Conservative.

In service,
Alek for Oregon
Alek Skarlatos
Republican for Congress


P.S. Democrats in D.C. just made an investment of $360,000 to help my opponent win. That is A LOT of money in a rural district like mine. TV is cheap and that could just about buy the election for her if we aren't able to counter their attacks.

Donate Today ››


Follow Alek On Social Media







Paid for by Alek for Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment