Wednesday, September 21, 2022

FLORIDA NEEDS MARCO RUBIO

 

Patriot, 

It's Marco, and I'm pleading with you, my friend... will you give today so I can reach my biggest deadline of the year?

 
THIS IS SERIOUS. THIS IS REAL.
I REALLY DO NEED YOUR HELP
YES, MARCO, I'LL HELP >>
People think they need to write huge checks in order to make a difference but that's just not true. I need folks who can give today to reach my Quarter 3 Goal.

This quarter, my opponent ruthlessly attacked me on TV and multiple polls proved that her plan is working because we’re TIED in the polls. Now, I will have to file how much I raised this quarter, and I’m terrified we’ll fall massively short of where my opponent landed. This will only give my opponent the momentum she needs.

The odds are against us, but I believe in you. Can you please send in a donation at this secure link to defend America:
 

It’d mean the world to see your name,
Marco Rubio
 
 
POLLS TIED!  
I’m not going to lie, this scares me. We are less than 100 days until the election and my far-Left opponent is raising millions of dollars and gaining ground in the polls.

I’m sick and tired of people saying that Florida isn’t going to be a tight race, because clearly, it is. This poll is the latest proof that the Democrats' plan is working. Far-Left progressive groups are pouring in millions of dollars to try to win this Senate seat. The truth is, I will lose if I don’t have your support.

Please, I’m begging: Will you chip in right now?
 
 
SEND IMMEDIATE HELP
 
Paid for by Marco Rubio for Senate
PO Box 530650
Miami, FL 33153

No comments:

Post a Comment