Before you receive our next full issue of The Huey Report, still being written at this time, I'm sending you this Special Update about important topics that affect you, your community, and our nation.
1. The Homeless Crisis is Out of Control in Socialist Run Cities: How People are Fighting Back [Video]
Across America, cities with Democrat socialist leadership have wasted millions of dollars of taxpayers’ money on ineffective programs for the homeless.
$39.3 billion was allocated to combat homelessness in the United States in 2020. California allocated $1.25 billion in 2020.
And not only that…
2. Media Bias on Steroids: Golfing During a Crisis is Either Criminal or a Fun Recreational Activity Depending on Who is President
When Donald Trump was President of the United States, he was criticized, vilified, demonized and declared unfit for office whenever he went golfing – especially if he did so during a time declared by the news media to be a “crisis.”
How standards of acceptable presidential behavior have changed since Joe Biden became president.
Here is a sampling of news headlines about...
3. Time to be Part of Turning America Around: Why You Should Come to America's #1 Conference on Alternatives to Socialism and Solutions for America Today [My 3 Talks...and Meeting You]
You can be part of the #1 conference in America to provide alternatives to Socialism and failed government policies.
I'll be speaking along with some 200 other economists, politicians, investment advisors and more at FreedomFest.
This year FreedomFest is being held in South Dakota, near Mt. Rushmore. You'll love coming...
4. The Coercive Power of Government: How Decentralization in the U.S. Constitution is the Battleground for Freedom vs. Socialism
A fundamental guiding principle of America is the decentralization of power.
No government body (President - Congress - the Courts) should have the absolute coercive power of government or the state to control you and me.
Power should be dispersed.
That's the way to prevent tyranny...
5. California Recall: My Controversial Interview about the California Recall of Governor Gavin Newsom
I was in studio with Michael Patrick Leahy.
In the wide-ranging interview, one issue was about the recall election of Governor Newsom.
Here is what I said...
6. Religious Liberty Mega Court Victory: Newsom, Lockdowns and Unconstitutional Church Regulations - $1.35 Million Settlement [5 Things You Should Know]
It's a historic victory for religious freedom.
The state of California must now pay $1.35 million to the Harvest Rock Church.
I wrote about the courageous pastor Che Ahn and his fight for religious liberty...
7. Did spam filter out the last issue? See the last full issue here:
The Huey Report