Friday, October 7, 2022

WISCONSIN NEEDS DERRICK VAN ORDEN IN CONGRESS

 


My story is simple, Patriot.

I was raised in abject rural poverty by a single mother. I dropped out of high school when I was 16 years old, joined the Navy at 18, and got my GED.



I then went on to serve this beautiful country for over 26 years as a Navy SEAL and completed 5 combat tours.

I got my undergraduate degree at 44 and was accepted to law school at 50.

My wife Sara Jane and I have been married for 29 years and have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.

This is why I love my country - I grew up in the meanest circumstances in the United States of America, yet here I am talking to you today as proof of the American Dream.

I don't want to go to Washington for myself. It's a corrupt and dysfunctional place.

I want to go there for you and be a voice for the voiceless. I want to put an end to the left's radical policies and bring prosperity back to our nation.

So yes, my story is simple. But I am proud of it just as I am proud of every American who loves this country.

That's why I'm asking you to sign my official Freedom for All petition right now to show your support for this wonderful nation of ours >

My goal is to have 1,776 Patriots sign the petition before the end of the day. Can I count on you to be one of 1,776?

SIGN NOW

Thank you, 

Derrick
Paid for by Van Orden for Congress
PO Box 565
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821

No comments:

Post a Comment