Friday, October 7, 2022

GEORGIA

 Recent polling shows Warnock leading Walker in the Georgia Senate race



Fellow American,

I'm sounding the alarm. Recent polling shows I'm losing to my far-Left opponent – Raphael Warnock – in the race that WILL DECIDE who controls the U.S. Senate majority. I need your IMMEDIATE help to pick up the pace and WIN.


Fellow American, I cannot afford to fall any further behind as we close in on Election Day. If we don't win this race in Georgia, Senator Chuck Schumer, Senator Warnock, and the Democrats insiders will continue to destroy our country with the far-Left's woke agenda.

I can win this race and help Republicans flip the Senate, but I can't do it without your immediate help.

If you've stored your payment information, we'll process your contribution instantly:

 GIVE $3 → 
 GIVE $5 → 
 GIVE $10 → 
 GIVE MORE → 

Fellow American, if you and every member of Team Herschel chips in $3 or more, we'll be able to pick up the pace and win.

I'm counting on hearing from you, Fellow American.

Thanks,



Herschel Walker


 DONATE TODAY → 


















Would you like text updates? Click this link on your phone to stay in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment