Friday, October 7, 2022

MONTANA NEEDS RYAN ZINKE IN THR U.S, CONGRESS

 

I'm at my wits' end, Patriot.

Pelosi and the Democrats just have too much power, too many connections, and too much in their fundraising war chest.

At this point, if I don't do a total 180 on the fundraising front, not only will I have to possibly SHUT DOWN my campaign, but Republicans may never win another race this year.

Patriot, this is Ryan Zinke. I served as President Trump's Secretary of the Interior and I was the commander at SEAL Team 6.

I'm also running for Congress in the most critical race in the nation.

If Pelosi can destroy me in this race, I can guarantee you no other Republican will have a chance.

I have Trump's endorsement, I lead the team of Navy SEAL's running for Congress, and I have more battle experience than anyone else.

The point is, Patriot, I'm the toughest Republican running for office. If I can't beat Pelosi - no one can.

So, I'm going to be blunt with you. If you chip in just $25 or more right now, I can promise you that we will blow my fundraising goal out of the water and ruin Pelosi's plan to destroy our nation.

I'm humbly asking you, as a warrior who's fought for this nation for my entire life, will you help me out?

DONATE TODAY

You have my word, as a former Navy SEAL and commander at SEAL Team 6, if you help me out, I will return the favor in Congress.

Thank you for your support,

Ryan Zinke

DONATE TODAY

 


 




 

Paid for by Zinke for Congress

PO BOX 1597
Helena, MT 59624

Privacy Policy

id:2022-09-20-00:01:54:645t

No comments:

Post a Comment