Friday, October 7, 2022

PENNSYLVANIA

 

Patriot,

This has GOT to be a joke. Not a very funny one, though…



John Fetterman is the biggest hypocrite in politics I have EVER seen. You know how he’s constantly criticizing my career as a world-renowned doctor?

Well, he’s now resorting to begging liberal Hollywood actors to slander me and fundraise for him.

Chip in ANYTHING to help me fight back.

Pennsylvanians see right through this pathetic ploy. John Fetterman is now seeking out Hollywood stars to attack me. He’s desperate!

Chip in ANYTHING to help me fight back! Even a few bucks will help me fight back against liberal billionaires.

I saw this email when I was drinking my morning coffee and immediately spit it out.

Instead of running to your Hollywood cronies, let’s focus this race on PENNSYLVANIANS and REAL ISSUES. Hollywood and the Media have already made politics petty enough.

Let’s be better than them.

So, could you donate anything to my campaign so I can fight back against these petty, dishonest attacks? It’s getting out of control, and I can’t keep up.

DONATE TO DOCTOR OZ
DONATE TO SAVE PA

Thank you so much for reading this and helping me fight back against this Woke Mob dedicated to taking me down.

All my best,

Doctor Oz For Senate
Dr. Mehmet Oz







Dr. Oz is running for the most important Senate Seat in the Country. The future of America depends on Dr. Oz winning. If we lose Pennsylvania, we lose America. Rush your support to make an impact.
DONATE HERE

Paid for by Doctor Oz For Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment