Friday, September 30, 2022

NEVADA NEEDS A SENATOR LIKE ADAM LAXALT

 In case you missed it:

Laxalt on Fox

A few nights ago, I made an appearance on Fox News to talk about all things leading up to the November election.
 

The bottom line is that this is the year to send a message to Joe Biden and Catherine Cortez Masto that we’re going to take our country back and all eyes are on my race to do so.

Nevada is the #1 toss up Senate race in the country, and I need support from conservatives everywhere to beat Cortez Masto.

Please watch my interview here and consider leaving a donation to support my campaign.

 
 
 
I greatly appreciate your support.

Thank you,
Adam Laxalt


 



A personal note from Adam Laxalt:
Friend, I wanted to reach out personally and say thank you for your support.
I’m not going to lie to you, the fight to save our country won't be easy. But with patriots like you on my team we WILL win this race. 
We’ve reached a critical moment in the campaign cycle and your support is more important now than ever before. Right now, I’m under attack- the Democrats have already spent $76 MILLION to destroy my campaign.
That’s why I’m asking you to chip in whatever you can right now. The fight to flip Nevada and retake the Senate majority depends on you. 
Thank you for all your support, 
Adam Laxalt
 
 
PAID FOR BY LAXALT FOR SENATE
PO Box 751102
 Las Vegas NV 89136

No comments:

Post a Comment