Friday, September 30, 2022

FLORIDA NEEDS MARCO RUBIO AS OUR SENATOR!!!

 

Friend , I’m so sorry. I know I keep reaching out, but I don’t think you understand how serious this is. Just last month, my opponent: 
  • Raised more in one month than I was able to all of last quarter
  • Launched new attack ads to smear my name and lie about my record
  • Gained momentum in multiple polls, which now show our race TIED
STAND WITH MARCO
August was a total disaster, but these are real goals, real deadlines, and real consequences. If we don’t start making up for lost ground now, we won’t be able to catch up in time for November. So I’m humbly asking you to chip in $32.36 – our average contribution this month – so we have the resources to fight back against a Pelosi Puppet.

I’m truly grateful for anything you can give, Friend . None of this would be possible without you.

Sincerely,

Marco

P.S. In case you missed my most recent message, I’ve attached it for you below:

Friend ,

I’m begging you to read every word of this email because what you decide to do next will determine the direction of our country.

Right now, the Biden administration is abusing its power, launching raids against its political opponents and raising your taxes to fund their radical liberal agenda. 

August was a difficult month for our campaign. Two polls show us tied, and my opponent is making attack ads lying about my record. On top of this, Democrats are now favored to win the Senate, which means the Biden administration, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi could continue to go unchecked in their pursuit to control every part of your life. 
FIGHT BACK >>
FBI raids and high gas prices could become commonplace if we let the Democrats win.

Now, you face two options, and you decide what happens next.
1. You can delete this email, move on with your life, and not be surprised when the Democrats have the full control of the government to abuse.
STOP THE DEMOCRATS >>
I know these messages can seem alarmist, but frankly, I’m alarmed! These are REAL polls, REAL ads, and REAL consequences. Please, chip in $28 so we can stop the Democrats and fight their power-hungry candidates:
CHIP IN $28 >>
CHIP IN ANOTHER AMOUNT >>
We need your help to get our country on track and working for you. Don't look back and wish you did more.

Thank you,
Marco Rubio











 
POLLS TIED!
 
I’m not going to lie, this scares me. We are less than 100 days until the election and my far-Left opponent is raising millions of dollars and gaining ground in the polls.

I’m sick and tired of people saying that Florida isn’t going to be a tight race, because clearly, it is. This poll is the latest proof that the Democrats' plan is working. Far-Left progressive groups are pouring in millions of dollars to try to win this Senate seat. The truth is, I will lose if I don’t have your support.

Please, Friend , I’m begging: Will you chip in right now?
 
 
SEND IMMEDIATE HELP
Paid for by Marco Rubio for Senate

PO Box 530650
Miami, FL 33153

No comments:

Post a Comment