Friday, January 14, 2022

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 

Friends,

This Tuesday was the first day of the 2022 Legislative Session. I am excited to be in Tallahassee again, fighting to preserve your liberty and uphold the Constitution! My niece and nephew also joined me for opening day at the House of Representatives.
On the same day, I met with the President of Stand with Parkland Tony Montalto and discussed the importance of school safety.
Later that evening my wife and I attended The State of The State Reception where the Governor gave his Address to kick off the 2022 Legislative Session.

On Wednesday, I met with Dr. Bruce MacFadden from the Scientist in Every Florida School initiative. I am very happy to be able to run an appropriations request for them this year.
Later I met with the President of Southeastern University Kent Ingle and others to discuss higher education issues.

Myles and my Secretary Haylee attended the Commitment to Zero Safety Action Plan Project Kick-Off. Their goal is to ultimately reach zero traffic deaths throughout Marion County.
Left: Kent Ingle. Right: ACEC.
The next day I met with the American Council of Engineering Companies of Florida and some Engineering students from the University of North Florida.

Haylee also attended a ribbon-cutting for the Born Learning Trail at Ocala Ritz Veterans' Village. This trail has research-based games that build language and literacy - two key drivers of school readiness - while promoting quality family engagement opportunities.
I hope everyone had a wonderful year! We are working hard this session to represent the people of District 22. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns and feel free to visit our website if you want to learn more.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment