Wednesday, September 28, 2022

 Jackie Juntti submits:

oh, this touched me so deeply.  I know some family and friends get upset when I say "when I go HOME".  However this piece by Sandy Tuzinski really helps to clarify why I look forward to my TRIP HOME.  There is nothing on this earth that does or could make me want to delay my Trip HOME.  It is also why I continue to get folks to become Born Again so they will look forward to their Trip HOME too.  Share this far and wide.  Your *TICKET* HOME has already been purchased - all you have to do is to accept it.

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

MARANATHA ! ! ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

From Olive Tree Ministries 

I'm Taking a Trip

 

by Sandy Tuzinski

 

September 28, 2022

 

Note from Jan: At the close of a recent online conversation with prophecy host Pastor Jimmy Evans (see video below), I concluded with this short reading from Sandy. I use it often as it is uplifting, particularly in dark times. The demand to receive it was so great that we are posting it here today, along with the video interview. Please feel free to share Sandy's encouraging words wherever you can. The trip we are going to take is imminent! Even perhaps today.

 
 

I’m taking a trip to a foreign country

A country I have never seen before.

This will be much different from previous trips.

 

I won’t need to pack any clothing -- and no glasses or medications.

My passport has been purchased and authorized at a great price.

 

The tour guides on this secure flight will be courteous and swift. I will pass through security like a breeze.

 

I guess this is a round trip and there will be a layover celebration before I will be returning with an enormous tour group made up of many horse riding folks.

 

There is still room on this flight and I hope you will be coming, but you had best hurry as the standby list is filling up fast; the red eye is too, and time is running out.

 

Be ready to depart in an instant and keep watch on the overhead screens, because you do not know what time or gate from which we will depart.

 

A new name will be given to me in this new country, so my name tag will change, but you will still be able to recognize me by my beaming smile.

 

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (I Thessalonians 4:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment