Saturday, May 14, 2022

 



I am ultra-MAGA. Are you?

This is Elise Stefanik. Let me make myself perfectly clear: I am ultra-MAGA, and I’m proud of it.

CONFIRM IF YOU’RE ULTRA-MAGA >>

Friend -- Joe Biden just went on national TV to attack Conservatives as being “ultra-MAGA” -- then like clockwork, the Liberal Media tried to shame me for supporting President Trump.

I don’t care what Joe Biden says. I don’t care what the Liberal Media says. I stand with President Trump 100%.

Now I’m calling on every Trump supporter to stand with us. If you have the courage stick it to Joe Biden and the Liberal Media, I’m personally asking you to go on the record right here and right now:

CONFIRM IF YOU’RE ULTRA-MAGA >>

I support President Trump because he cut taxes, helped our economy boom, kept inflation under control, exposed the Liberal Media, put America first, helped uncover CRT in our classrooms, rebuilt our military, took care of our veterans, and secured our borders.

Joe Biden is running our country into the ground, so he’s resorting to comments that only the Liberal Media thinks is an insult.

I set a goal of 10,000 Conservatives to go on the record in the first 48 hours of his comments.

I’m proud to be ultra-MAGA. Are you?

For America,

Elise Stefanik,
House Republican Conference Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment