Saturday, May 14, 2022

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

Humanizing Most Vulnerable Promotes Life for All
More than a decade ago, I was doing IT support work at a local Jewish Community Center. The Jewish librarian, knowing I was a Christian, asked me a question regarding what I thought of the abortion issue. She was in favor of keeping this practice legal. I think I gave her an answer that she did not expect, because it was not really a political one.
By Rolaant McKenzie
The American Pre-Tribulation Rapture (Isaiah 18)
A recently posted NewsWithViews article titled, "The Rapture is Created as an Exit Strategy for Those Who Have Refused to Obey the Lord?," compelled me to respond and refute that author's contention that there will be no rapture(s).
By George Lujack
Can We Take Back Our Election Process?
The real power comes from rejecting the candidates at ever level. But all of that depends on the voters. Do you want to take back control, or are you satisfied to have your choices made for you behind closed doors? Because that’s what we have now. How’s that working for you?
By Tom DeWeese

No comments:

Post a Comment