Saturday, May 14, 2022

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE FOR STATE TREASURER

 

Fellow Concerned American:

Did you just see that Ted Cruz endorsed my race??

Tweet

The momentum for my race is growing! But I need your help to put this race over the top with your donation of $25, $50, or $100 today.

2020 proved exactly why we need liberty-loving conservatives just as much at the state level as we do in Congress. That’s why it’s humbling to get Senator Cruz’s endorsement!

But endorsements alone aren’t going to win this race. I need your help with your $50, $100, or $500 donation today to make sure I can finish out my campaign strong.

The election is just a few weeks away. Help me bring conservative values to the State Treasurer’s office with your donation today!

For Freedom,

Michele Fiore

Michele Fiore
Republican for State Treasurer

PAID FOR BY FIORE FOR NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment