Saturday, January 22, 2022

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 

Friends,

This was the second week of the 2022 Legislative Session and I am working hard for you up in Tallahassee. On Tuesday I met with Sheriff Bobby McCallum for Sheriff’s Day at the Capitol. Your conservative legislature will always back the blue!
On Wednesday I met with officials from McIntosh to discuss support for various funding initiatives to benefit the community.
Later I met with officials from Marion County to discuss this year’s legislative priorities for the delegation.

There was also a visit from the Marion County Youth Alliance for Marion County Day at the Capitol.
We would like to welcome Briana Chester, an Ocala native currently in her senior year at Florida State University, studying political science. She just started her first day interning at our Capitol office and we are very excited to have her on the team!
I'm proud to say that my bill, HB 1557: Parental Rights in Education, cleared its first hurdle in the Education & Employment Committee this Thursday!

Me and my team are always working hard to represent the people of District 22. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns and feel free to visit our website if you want to learn more.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment