Friday, July 16, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,
Last Friday, I had the opportunity to speak at the On Top of the World Republican Club where I was able to share a legislative update on the bills I sponsored during the 2021 session as well as giving an overview on the Speaker's priority bills.
Tuesday, I brought donuts and coffee to the Levy County Sheriff's Office as a token of appreciation for all the hard work that these men and women pour into their community to keep it safe.

Additionally, I was able to meet with Sheriff Bobby McCallum to discuss the department's legislative priorities for the upcoming 2022 Legislative Session. 
Wednesday, I met with Congressman Neal Dunn for breakfast at Sister's Place in Williston, FL. During our breakfast, we were able to catch up on essential issues impacting Florida's 2nd District and identify some legislative pathways to help mitigate local challenges. 
Last week I wrote an oped outlining my bill on Occupational Licensing (HB 735) that was published in the Ocala Gazette and I hope that you will take a moment to read a little more about this important legislation that will break down barriers to workforce entry.

You can read the article here.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a great Fourth of July weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment