Saturday, October 10, 2020

TEXAS - TRE PENNIE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE 10/10/2020

 

BLM

Friend,

My life story is proof that America is the greatest country in the history of the world.

I’m an Army veteran, a former cop, a PhD in Education, and now a candidate for Congress in my home state of Texas.

Yet, because of the color of my skin, DEMOCRAT politicians would tell you that I shouldn’t believe in AMERICA the way I do. I’m running for Congress to prove them wrong, and I want you on my team.

Joe Biden is running for President to placate a liberal mob and convince this country he can turn back the clock to the Obama years… what he calls “normalcy”. These are the same people calling on President to suspend the Constitution so he can’t fulfill his Constitutional Duty to fill the vacant Supreme Court seat.

Well, I’m fine with Donald Trump Keeping America Great by preserving our strength and freedom and fulfilling his Constitution Duty. Who are these people to threaten him for doing it?

They are the same people who cheer on the BLM rallies and the ANTIFA looting.

They are the same people who call for the defunding of the Police while members of my community suffer at the hands of these violent mobs.

I’m running for Congress to stand right next to the President in this fight for freedom. If you want to be a part of the team doing just that, then I need you to join the team as soon as possible with a donation of $50, $100, $500 or even $1,000.

I was a teenage father off to a rough start in life. My cousin was killed in the Houston housing projects right in front of me.

My girlfriend got pregnant when I was seventeen, but I took a tough situation and moved ahead. It’s the only way to win.

DONATE NOWI married my girlfriend in our teens, joined the Army, and have been serving my community as a Dallas Police sergeant for 21 years. Today that teenage pregnancy is a 24-year-old microbiologist, and I’m living proof that hard work and determination means anyone can make it in this country.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris don’t move their constituents forward, just their careers.

I’ve been fighting back against BLM since long before it was cool. I believe this neo-Marxist movement is evil at its core. In 2016, when I was active on the Dallas police force, I filed a federal lawsuit against BLM – they were inciting violence against police then. And they’ve only grown more emboldened, pulling elites to their side.

They do it through deception. As a former cop, I think “systemic racism” is another progressive scam. Cops make mistakes, but we get it right most of the time, yet progressive politicians don’t seem to mind when we get spit on, slapped, hit in the head with bricks and sometimes end up dead for protecting our communities from BLM, Antifa and other criminal elements.

To me, the biggest systemic problem in American life is politicians who do the same things year after year and sell voters on a different result. They know it is a lie every time – they don’t care, they only want to hold onto power, and they will tell any lie to get there.

Donate $100, $500, $1,000 or any amount you can afford, and send this Proud Black, Conservative Cop to Congress to fight against radical progressive policies!

Remember when Joe Biden said black Democrats who don’t vote for him “ain’t black”? He was just being honest, that’s how the leftist politicians think. They think the same old thing will keep black votes coming back.

I say not this time. Not here, not in my backyard.

My opponent, Eddie Bernice Johnson, has been in office almost as long as Joe Biden. She’s certainly not taking North Texas forward. She’s a Pelosi puppet who mindlessly supports more government control, more spending, more taxes, more abortions; more everything but personal responsibility, accountability and freedom.

And now, of course, more sheer disorder in the form of the BLM “movement” and their Antifa allies.

She thinks she’s entitled to the votes of this district. I say we’re going to her home to help move this country forward. Can you help us do it?

It’s getting late in this campaign season – there is less than a month to go, and early voting opens in Texas on October 13. That’s right around the corner. The time for action is right now.

I need your help to send a message to the left: their race-baiting intolerance and elite toleration for lawlessness have no place in this country.

For our future,
Tre Pennie
Tre Pennie
American for Congress

SUPPORT TRE PENNIE »

AUTHORIZED AND PAID FOR BY TRE PENNIE FOR CONGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment