Saturday, October 10, 2020

MARYLAND - KIMBERLY KLACIK NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE 10/10/2020

 

Kim Klacik for U.S. Congress

Fellow Patriot, 

My name is Kimberly Klacik.

I’m running for Congress in former Congressman Elijah Cummings’ district and with your help, I am going to take back his seat and restore Conservative values in Congress!

Democrats have run Baltimore for decades… and the result?  

  • High violent crime rates
  • Terrible living conditions
  • Homelessness and poverty
  • Low education

I’m emailing you today because I need your help. Will you make a generous gift to win back this critical seat in Congress and prevent a Democrat supermajority this November?

You see, for every $10 you contribute, my team will reach over 30 voters through social media advertising campaigns to ensure a huge victory in just a few months!

These ads will help me reach thousands of key swing voters in my district and spread my Pro-Trump, Pro-America FIRST agenda! 

So please, chip in just $10, $20, $50 or more to help fuel my fight to win back this Democrat-FAILED district >>

CHIP IN $10
CHIP IN $20
CHIP IN $50
CHIP IN ANY AMOUNT

I’ve met with thousands of conservatives, independents, and liberals over the last few months. 

Most of these folks are fed up with the Democrats' anti-American message and the decades of failure that’s severely damaged Baltimore. 

I have a chance to restore my district, restore sanity in Congress, and promote the Conservative values that make America great this November…

… And with your help, I am confident I will make this vision a reality.

So please, chip in any amount to stop the Democrats from achieving a supermajority and win back Democrat-failed Baltimore >>

Thank you in advance for your generous support, 


 

Kimberly Klacik
Candidate for Congress

 

No comments:

Post a Comment