Tuesday, September 27, 2022

NEVADA

 

Becker for Congress
Conservatives,

Unlike most of these professional politicians, I didn’t have a privileged leg up or a family member that could make some introductions for me to get to where I am today.

So let me introduce myself – my name is April Becker and I’m running for Congress.

I started as a single mom, working as a waitress and bartender. Every penny that didn’t go towards providing a stable life for my children went towards college classes, which I took when I could.

Becker for Congress

At age 39, I graduated law school. I won’t lie and paint some idealistic picture; it was a struggle to get there, but it was all so worth it. The type of experience you gain in life by pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is something that can’t be bought or taught at the country club.

That’s what this campaign is about. It’s about representing the average American. It’s about the mom with three kids trying to balance a full-time job and soccer practice. It’s about the blue-collar worker saving for their child’s college fund.

It’s about you – and that’s why I need your help.

I just released a NEW campaign ad and we need EVERY voter to hear our message before Election Day.

Becker for Congress

 WATCH NOW ► 

As someone that built my American Dream from the ground up, I know in my heart that anything is possible, especially with the right people behind me.

I’m in a tough race. My home district is currently a toss-up, and we need to ensure EVERY undecided voter sees this on TV.

Democratic control of DC has to end. Between sky-rocketing food costs, unstable economic futures, and families making the unfathomable decisions of heating their home or putting gas in the car – we can’t afford much more.

These next 41 days will decide it all – whether America continues down this dangerous path – or charts a new one. I know times are tight right now, but your investment today of $5, $10, $15, $25, or even $100 will pay huge dividends on Election Day.

 WATCH NOW ► 

Thank you,

Mick

April Becker
Republican for Congress (NV-03)

No comments:

Post a Comment