Tuesday, September 27, 2022

 Jackie Juntti submits:

Suing the US Government & The FBI

 

Frank - The Voice Of Free Speech

Hello from Mike Lindell,

 

As you may know, I was at a Hardee's restaurant drive-through in Minnesota when the FBI agents served me with a warrant for my phone. I didn't want to give up my phone. I run my businesses on it, even my hearing aids. However, my lawyers advised me to comply.

 

Now, I am furious and fighting back! 

 

I'm taking the FBI and our own Government to court!

 

The Government  has weaponized the FBI.  Their actions against me speak volumes, as it's clear the Lindell Legal Offense Fund is getting very close to the fullness of the truth about election fraud, corrupt electronic voting machines, and foreign interference in the 2020 Presidential election and every vote cast since.

 

I am an American patriot and businessman who has created thousands of jobs.  God has blessed me so much. He has given me a platform to defend truth, liberty, and the Constitution. This critical battle to end the use of electronic voting machines will decide the future of our county! 

 

It's a sad state of affairs when the once highly regarded FBI is used by a corrupt Uniparty, Deep State globalists and an illegitimate regime to silence me. 

 

The lawsuit I am filing against the US Government and the FBI argues that agents against me were unlawful and violated the 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendments to the Constitution. I know I'm on the right side of history, and we're going to win!

 

I will never stop fighting and will never give up. Will you stand with me?

 

Help the Lindell Legal Offense Fund in the lawsuit against the FBI! We are fighting for the truth, and we URGENTLY need your financial assistance!

 

Please donate $50, $75, $100, $250, or $550 today to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund. Every dollar you donate will fund this critical battle against the corrupt FBI!

 

God bless,


Mike Lindell

Lindell Legal Offense Fund

No comments:

Post a Comment