Monday, August 29, 2022

NEVADA

 

Fellow Nevadan,

Today I’m honored to announce that Former Democrat Assemblyman, and legendary athlete, Harvey Munford has endorsed my campaign to serve as Treasurer! 
Munford shared the following:

“When I was in the legislature, I saw the need to work with both sides of the aisle for common sense solutions and reforms. Michele Fiore will work with anyone to help the people of Nevada. Michele Fiore has my complete and total endorsement for Nevada Treasurer.”

Harvey Munford is such a special man and his endorsement is very special to me. When he was just 18 years old he was crowned Prom King in 1958 at a high school where 99% of the competition was young white men. He was the first black man to graduate from Eastern Montana College, and in 2016 he was inducted into the Montana Football Hall of Fame. 

His extraordinary talent as an athlete led him to play for the Lakers and the Rams, a career cut short by sports injuries. Before serving in the Nevada Assembly for over a decade, he taught government classes in our Las Vegas high schools for 36 years.

Harvey’s charisma and talents have been shared with generations of Nevadans as a teacher and Assemblyman, enriching the lives of others as a public servant. I’m deeply honored to have Harvey’s endorsement. Harvey knows that I will utilize my skills and talents to enhance the lives of all Nevadans as the next State Treasurer.

With this growing list of support from legendary Republicans and Democrats who have gone on the record to vouch for my accomplished history of public service, I hope you will consider offering a donation of any amount to my campaign today:
DONATE $15 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $250 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment