Monday, August 29, 2022

COLORADO

 


about

It's official, Conservatives!

Nancy Pelosi has entered the race to support my radical opponent - the AOC of Colorado!

Pelosi is so desperate to keep her power that she willing endorsed my opponent, who could easily become the next member of "The Squad."

This just shows you how critical this seat is to deciding who will win the majority in Congress!

That’s why I need your help to fight in the trenches against the Pelosi money that's flooding into this race. Please, let me know if I count on your support for this critical battle.


Pelosi’s endorsement of my opponent has validated how vulnerable this seat really is!

The fact that Pelosi and her mega-donors have to try and buy this race, proves that winning back Congress hinges on who wins this very seat.

That’s why I need you to stand with me in this fight, Pastor Lee S, to take on Nancy Pelosi and her radical allies!

Let me know if you’re with me on this as soon as you can.

Thank you,

about
Erik Aadland






Erik Aadland is a battle-tested former Army officer and a steadfast conservative. He’s a combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, and now he’s running to represent Colorado in the U.S. House of Representatives. If you believe America deserves fewer politicians, less radicalism, and more public servants - then please stand with Erik Aadland today.

No comments:

Post a Comment