Monday, July 4, 2022

How a Spiritual Warrior Fights Part 2 (1 Samuel 17:1-54)

 Submitted by: Jackie  Juntti

I don't know how Pastor Brandon Holthaus manages to come up with even greater updates but he does (it is a spiritual GIFT) and this one bring that fact to light.  I just finished watching this edition and am anxiously  looking forward to the next one..

 

I hope many if not all of you are following his ministry and understanding how things are taking place in this world right now.  I see a couple other things from todays update that I am having to ponder in who it might be that is todays version of *David*.  This thought hit me towards the end of today's update.

 

PLEASE share this with all on your lists.  The part of the enmity between Satan and women should open a few more eyes as well

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

 

 

https://rumble.com/user/RHCBakersfield

7-3-22 - Sunday Sermon: How a Spiritual Warrior Fights Part 2 (1 Samuel 17:1-54)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment