Thursday, June 30, 2022

NEVADA

 

Lee,

The End of Quarter deadline for fundraising is HERE, and I’m only 
$30,000 away from my goal!
When we file our fundraising report for this quarter, I’m aiming to send the incumbent Treasurer an unmistakable message: Nevadans will not tolerate their taxpayers dollars being utilized as pawns in a game of political strategy advancing a radical social agenda!
In these times of economic uncertainty, I’m ready to defend every cent that comes from the taxpayer dollars of hardworking Nevadans without parroting a political party platform agenda, and insulting constituents who hold their Constitutional rights as inviolable! 

This upcoming election has so much at stake, and I’m here to fight with my competitive spirit in defending the economic interests of every Nevadan with transparency and integrity!

With your donation before 
midnight tonight, I will be better able to reach all Nevadans with my vision for how to apply my experience as a successful businesswoman for our economic prosperity!
 
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL BEFORE MIDNIGHT!
DONATE $15 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $250 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment