Saturday, June 4, 2022

ALABAMA

 

Friend,

 

For once, you are receiving a campaign email with GOOD news! Let me cut to the chase… 

 

Conservatives are on-track to get a NEW, proven conservative U.S. Senator from Alabama! 

 

We can help build our “Red Wall” in the Senate of true conservatives like Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul (both of whom endorsed me, by the way), as long as we win our primary.

 

Our campaign has got the momentum — but we need your help to get across the finish line.

Let me explain why it’s so critical for me to get your help NOW. 

 

I’ve just clinched my spot in the run-off election for the Republican nomination to United States Senate, and even then, it was a close shave — because Mitch McConnell and his buddies in the Swamp poured $17 million of their beltway bucks to fight my nomination.

The joke’s on Mitch, patriot, because I am STILL STANDING. 

 

And now that Alabama conservatives are uniting behind me in the final showdown against his handpicked candidate… it’s about to get REALLY ugly.


All I need to do is keep fighting these next few weeks until our run-off election on June 21But I can’t do it without the support of grassroots conservatives like you.

Friend, there’s a reason Mitch McConnell and the Swamp hate me: I’m a proven conservative with a track record of doing exactly what I say I’m going to do – and I have the accolades to back it up:

  • A+ national pro-life scorecard rating from Susan B. Anthony List
  • 100% rating from the National Right to Life
  • A+  rating from NumbersUSA, an immigration watchdog group
  • 98% rating from Heritage Action for America
  • 93% rating from FreedomWorks
  • 93% rating from the NRA
  • A+ rating from Gun Owners of America
  • 91% lifetime rating from the American Conservative Union
  • U.S. Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Enterprise Award
  • 2018 American Trade Hero Award from Coalition for a Prosperous America

I’ve received endorsements from well-respected conservative hard-hitters:

  • Sen. Ted Cruz 
  • Sen. Rand Paul
  • Congressman Jim Jordan
  • House Freedom Caucus Chairman Scott Perry
  • Dr. Kelli Ward
  • Mark Levin

And endorsements from organizations fighting for conservative principles:

  • Alabama Republican Assembly
  • Eagle Forum
  • FreedomWorks for America
  • Alabama Citizens for Life
  • National Rifle Association
  • Gun Owners of America
  • National Association for Gun Rights
  • Senate Conservatives Fund
  • Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

I’ve fought for the America First agenda in the House of Representatives, but I know there’s more work to be done… this time in the Senate.

 

And I know I’m the man for the job.

The countdown is on until the runoff election in a few weeks. We need every grassroots conservative to chip in and help us counter Mitch McConnell and the Swamp’s attacks.

 

Can I count on your support? >>

Thank you for your help,

Mo Brooks

Paid for by the Mo Brooks for Senate Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment