Thursday, May 5, 2022

 


Veritas Logo

 

Dear Conservatives,

Here's a story about Hypocrisy and Duplicity: I lawfully received a copy of Joe Biden’s 40 year old daughter’s diary. In it, she alleged horrible things about her father, then a candidate for president of the United States. I didn’t publish the diary or any story about it. 

Nevertheless, for a year a cowardly federal prosecutor in New York named Robert Sobelman secretly stole my emails, spied on my media company, and appears to have lied to federal judges to obtain secret covert spying orders.

He then appears to have lied again to federal judges to get a search warrant to invade my home and seize my First Amendment-protected reporter’s notes and source information.

Yesterday, Politico’s Josh Gerstein received a stolen copy of a draft U.S. Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade and published it -- and yet he sleeps well in his own bed tonight, with no fear of being rousted at 6AM by short, loud, thuggish FBI agents as I was, and handcuffed.

It is right that he not fear prosecution. It is wrong that we must.

Welcome to America in 2022.

The American people want to know why rules apply differently to Project Veritas journalists.

Do we live in a country with equal justice under the law?

Without accountability from the DOJ, your freedom is an illusion.

In Veritas,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment