Friday, April 1, 2022

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING BACKS GOVERNOR DeSANTIS - SUPPORT HIM

 

I will always stand for Conservative Values...

Hello Friends. As you may have heard this week Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into Law the Parental Rights in Education Act. A Bill that protects the rights of parents within the educational system and prohibits gender transitioning and teaching on complex sexual topics to children in kindergarten through the third grade. It was hard to believe such a bill needed to be drafted but times have changed and the family unit is under attack.

REP. HARDING WITH GOV. DESANTIS AT THE BILL SIGNING
JOE GIVES THE MOUSE'S DONATIONS BACK!
DISNEY STATES THEIR MISSION AS A COMPANY IS TO OVERTURN THE PARENTAL RIGHTS IN EDUCATION ACT

It's a sad state of affairs when an entertainment company switches its mission from entertaining parents and children of all ages to overturning a bill that protects the very people who watch their movies and visit their parks. They’ve lost a lot of people, including me.

I have returned every dime that Disney has donated to my campaign. I find it quite disturbing that they want don’t want to protect 4 to 8 year olds from being taught about sexual lifestyles and gender choices... Don't you?
REP. HARDING'S TV INTERVIEWS IN DEFENSE OF THE BILL
Rep. Joe Harding's Interview on Washington Watch
Rep. Harding's Interview on Newsmax
THE LEFT HAS ME ON THEIR RADAR!

Since this vital piece of legislation has passed and been signed into law, both Gov. DeSantis and I have been under attack from the radical left news outlets and politicians. The truth of the matter is this, the majority of Republicans and Democrats in Florida support the bill. This is a common sense piece of legislation. The reality is that the bill provides parents with the rights they thought they already had.
My Fellow Republicans we can all see that the radical Left will stop at nothing in its war on the family and conservative values.They claim to be open minded, yet they will not accept anyone who stands against them. They will demonize you, slander you, some even rejoiced when my home suffered minor damage from a tornado (that's a whole other story).

We need to take a stand against them before they destroy this great country of ours! I need you to take a stand with me so I can keep fighting the good fight in government. So I can defend our values and secure our freedoms before they take them away. Please consider standing with me by donating to my campaign. It's an investment in your children's and grandchildren's future!
STAND WITH JOE AND SAY NO TO THE LEFTIST MOB
Twitter
Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment