Thursday, April 7, 2022

EPOCH TIMES - MORNING BRIEF

 

WORDS OF WISDOM
"In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks."
JOHN MUIR
MORNING BRIEF TOP NEWS
Despite more and more people tuning it out, legacy media continues to spread hate and lies.

The result is that our freedoms are being eroded, and traditional American values, like hard work, family, individual choice and the pursuit of happiness, are being lost.

Please support us in our mission to continue to report the news to you in Truth and Tradition. Get full online access to The Epoch Times for 2 months for just $1.

View Offer
POSITIVE NEWS
EPOCH OPINION
READER'S TURN
5 stars
EPOCH TIMES SUBSCRIBER
Reinsituting age old habit of reading the news After a decade of no social media accounts or use and a visceral responses to all network television, ALL, I found an outlet of truth and news and world happening and unbiased straightforward reporting from which I can discern my own thoughts and beliefs as well as be inspired to research more if I am so intrigued. Our family reads the newspaper again! My three teenage kids are getting better news and more global truth in one issue of Epoch Times than in years of public school history and social studies (JOKES). This news outlet is honest and I love how so few people they interview know what the Epoch Times is so their responses appear more genuine and open than when the respondent has a preconceived notion about the media reporter. The breadth of news is wide reaching and personal. When was the last time a newspaper actually cared about the nuclear family and issues we face and how important we are to preserve not only a culture but liberty long fought for? The Epoch Times has valuable reporting and is not pushing any objective than reporting the news to people and perhaps trying to encourage good people to keep being good people and to believe there is still good.
Subscribe & Support Us
Limited Time Offer
 
EPOCH TV
EPOCH FUN
sponsor


If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up, please click here.
READER'S TURN
5 stars
EPOCH TIMES SUBSCRIBER
Tired of Agendas & Lies

I became a subscriber because I have grown sick of the bias media. We don’t watch television to get the news but after visiting family and clearly seeing that there has been a push for an agenda rather than clear, unbiased reporting I decided rather than keep my head in the sand, (or be programmed like the masses), I’d pay for the subscription. I LOVE that I am getting journalism and not speculation and opinions on matters that I want to be informed about. People, I haven’t subscribed to a newspaper in 20 years! I’ll admit I am frugal and didn’t want to pay for what I can research myself, but because I want to be educated and not manipulated by the many outlets that are owned by the same conglomerate, I will pay. Do yourself and your mental health and relationships a favor and forego cable news and satellite news and get facts from Epoch. I’ll stick with them as long as they uphold journalism and stick to reporting on the actual news.
Subscribe & Support Us
Limited Time Offer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment