Saturday, March 5, 2022

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE FOR GOVERNOR NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - A TRUE CONSERVATIVE!!!

 

POLL ALERT: My Race is Neck-and-Neck
WE CAN WIN

Fellow Concerned American:

I’m going to be very brief.

Only a year ago, I decided to run for Governor of Nevada. Now, with less than 10 months before Election Day, I’m running neck and neck with my RINO opponent, Dean Heller.

Thanks to your support, I’ve outraised Heller 2:1.

The wind is at my sails, but I can’t take my foot off the gas pedal, as I need your immediate support to keep this momentum going.

We are so close to sending a shot across the bow of the establishment by defeating a RINO and electing an America-First Republican Governor who supports President Trump 100%!

Imagine the hand wringing that will go on in the smoky backrooms when I defeat Dean Heller and go on to win in November. This is precisely the message the good ole’ boy network needs, and with your support, I’ll be that messenger.

***Donate $250 NOW***

***Donate $100 NOW***

***Donate $50 NOW***

***Donate $25 NOW***

***Donate Other NOW***

Victory is within our grasp, but it won’t happen by accident. It takes your support to make our goal of electing an America First pro-Trump Governor a reality.

We have the momentum, but time is short to get me across the finish line, so let me hear from you immediately!

For Freedom,

Michele Fiore
Republican for Governor

PAID FOR BY FIORE FOR NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment