Saturday, March 5, 2022

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES IS NEEDED IS U.S. CONGRESS

 

 🇺🇸  HELP JOHN JAMES FIGHT FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM 🇺🇸

Americans are fed up with our current leadership.

John James for Congress

Hi Co-Pilot,

 

I just couldn’t let what Joe Biden said at the State of the Union go unchecked…

SOTU Update

Joe Biden’s plan to fix supply chain issuesinflationhealthcare:

 

 “Just lower costs!” - Joe Biden

 

Sounds nice…

 

But anyone with a basic understanding of the economy knows that these are just the same hollow words that Americans have been fed from career politicians for generations.  

 

Joe Biden has no intention of easing the burden of the American people. Otherwise, he would’ve prioritized them instead of every progressive policy he pushed last year.


This State of the Union was nothing more than a desperate move from a desperate party hellbent on holding onto power, and this November is our moment to finally hold them accountableCo-Pilot, will you help ensure they’re held accountable?

John James for Michigan

I've always been guided by these core principles: faith in God and countrya strong united family, and service before self

 

And that’s what American leadership is lacking these days--we have a lot of people in government who either talk a good game about helping the American people or are the career politicians who are getting things done.

 

But real leaders can do both. 

 

Leadership is more than just listening to people’s concerns, it’s sacrificing your own needs behind someone else's and not accepting failure as an option. 

 

We need a leader who can restore faith in the American system, be a champion for American families, and serve and fulfill the interests of the American public.

 

I know I can be that leader for Michigan and beyondーI’m asking for your trust and support to help me get there >>

Co-Pilot, a lot of people know of me, but they don't know how I got here or why they should put their faith in me to lead.

John James for Michigan

After 8 years of service as a U.S. Army Apache pilot, I returned home to my community to run the company that my dad started - an automotive supply-chain company. 

 

I worked hard, created good-paying American jobs, met the love of my life — my wife Liz — and started a family.

But I couldn’t remain on the sidelines. Even though my military career was over, I felt like I had more to give. I wanted to continue to serve the country and my community in any way that I could.

 

Co-Pilot, I never envisioned myself as a politician.

John James for Michigan
John James for Michigan

But after watching Washington fail to deliver on promises for decades, I decided that I had to take action. I couldn’t let hardworking Michigan families be held back while career politicians fought for their own careers instead of their communities.

 

I want to grow our economies back home, not continue growing Washington's. 

 

It’s time to get our tax dollars out of the hands of Washington politicians and back in our communities where they can make the biggest impact.

 

I hope you choose to become an OFFICIAL supporter of my campaign by making an immediate donation now: https://secure.winred.com/john-james-for-michigan/action-3807219/

Thank you for your time, Co-Pilot.

 

John James

No comments:

Post a Comment