Friday, September 10, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

First, we would like to introduce our new intern, Myles Marwick. We are very excited to have him on board, especially as committee weeks approach!

Here's an introduction from Myles:

"Hi, I’m Myles Marwick! I am an alumnus of the College of Central Florida (CF) and currently attend the University of Florida (UF). I am a political science major, with hopes of pursuing grad school after I receive my Bachelor’s degree. I enjoy reading, swimming, and studying in my spare time."

We are excited to have Myles on our team!
Tuesday, September 7th, I spoke at the Levy County Board Meeting and engaged in meaningful discussion about the county's legislative priorities for the upcoming 2022 Legislative Session. 
Friday, September 10th, Our district secretary, Haylee Austin alongside Myles attended the Topping Out Celebration for the Ina A. Colen Academy in Marion County.

The Ina A. Colen Academy, a K-8 public charter school located in Calesa Township in Ocala, FL, is slated for completion for the 2022 school year. 
Lastly, as the 20 year anniversary of 9/11 approaches tomorrow, I want to take a moment to remember and honor the heroes that sacrificed their life that tragic day. May we never forget as a Nation what a blessing our freedom is. My prayers go out to the families of those who were lost as they grieve their loved ones.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment