Saturday, August 7, 2021

NEWS FLASH--- THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE COVID NUMBERS

Submitted by: Nevada  Resident 

FROM A PERSON WHO HAS WORKED IN THE INTEL FIELD (NOT ME) 

 

I spoke with a friend whose kid (for his child's protection, I won't mention if it is a man or woman) is in a mid-level position at the CDC.   They've been tracking Covid outbreaks over the past two months and made an interesting finding. Not a guess, a conclusion. Anyway, they are forbidden from releasing the information and can not mention it in any written report.

Here's the news. They've confirmed that the vast majority of new outbreaks across the country, including variants, were not caused by unvaccinated people.  They were caused by the dumping of Covid positive people who recently came across the border and were quietly placed in those communities WITHOUT any restrictions and without notifying the local government.                                                    

They also concluded that some of the outbreaks were caused by those placed on commercial airlines & buses when they tested positive.  This week, it was reported that in Southern Texas, the feds have released over 7,000 Covid positive individuals who were transported across the US.  Last week in one border town, they released 1,500 Covid positive folks.

 

 YOU KNOW WHO TO THANK FOR THAT---THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION…

I know the CDC has lied in the past. In 2003 the CDC asked me to become their spokesman.  I flew to Atlanta three times to meet all the senior people and the director.  It was an interesting offer, but I turned it down when I was told I was required to repeat the government's line to the media, even when they and I knew it was false.  I wasn't about to lie for them and turned the position down.

No comments:

Post a Comment