Saturday, August 7, 2021

NEVADA - SAM BROWN NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO TURN NEVADA RED!!!

 

Fellow conservative,

Just days after I entered the race to take back our Republican Senate seat in Nevada, the Cook Political Report upgraded our race from "Likely Democrat" to "Lean Democrat."

This is huge!! Our campaign has already made a significant impact on our chances of retaking the Senate from the Democrats in 2022.

This is a major setback for the Nevada Democrats, but we’re still up against an intrenched incumbent with millions flowing in from radical Leftist out-of-state megadonors. We’re counting on donors like you to make this seat "Likely Republican."
 
FLIP NEVADA RED
DONATE NOW

It’s clear my background as a decorated Veteran of the War in Afghanistan and our message of hope and resilience is resonating with Nevada voters. Even liberal Political experts know we have the winning message in this race!

What we need now to take this seat out of the Democrat’s column is support from Conservatives like you to help us get our winning message to every single Nevada voter!

This announcement has put Chuck Schumer and ever Democrat megadonor in the Country on notice about our race. Millions are about to flood in to tear me down and salvage this seat. I need your help to be prepared for the brutal fight that’s coming.
 
FLIP NEVADA RED
DONATE NOW

I faced down terrorist and Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, I’ll never back down from a fight. But I’m only as good as the team behind me. I’m counting on your support to flip this seat and take back our Republican Majority.

In liberty,

Capt. Sam Brown


 
FLIP NEVADA RED
DONATE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment