Saturday, June 19, 2021

ILLINOIS - CATALINA LAUF (CD-16) NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO UNSEAT A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

 


Fellow Patriot,


Did you know YOUR TAX DOLLARS are funding the Left’s plot to brainwash and re-program young kinds with Marxist Critical Race Theory preaching that...

  • White students are oppressors and inherently racist,

  • America is a hateful, racist country, AND

  • Our Founding Fathers were evil racists who should be ignored!?

My name is Catalina Lauf, and I’m a pro-MAGA conservative candidate for Congress who recently served as an official in President Trump’s Administration.


And I’m writing today to humbly ask you to help me defeat weak-kneed, Never Trumper Adam Kinzinger with a generous gift of $25 or more.



Critical Race Theory’s most famous champion and celebrity is a race baiter named Ibram X. Kendi.


I’m not exaggerating when I say that as radical as professors at American universities are today, Kendi’s crackpot ideas are second to none!


This far-Left extremist is calling for an “anti-racist amendment” to the Constitution that would create a new federal Department of Anti-Racism.


But what’s far worse is this lunatic’s absurdly claims that terms such as “legal vote,” “handouts,” “race neutral,” “personal responsibility” ARE RACIST!


Honestly, there’s no point in trying to reason with these deranged Leftists.


Our only course of action is to fight them on every battlefront and WIN!


So, I hope you’ll chip in a few bucks to help me deliver a devastating blow to the Never Trump movement by kicking their golden boy out of Congress!



If you’ve never heard of Adam, he’s just like his pal Liz Cheney - a spineless coward and conservative traitor.


Just the other day, Adam attacked President Trump in an unhinged rant:


“President Trump called me a loser … He’s the only loser in the mix … He’s down there obsessing about the fact that he’s a loser. I’m sorry you’re a loser, but you lost.”


Well, I have a message for Adam: You’ll find out who the real loser is when I pummel you at the polls and send you to early retirement!


But I can’t win this fight by myself.


That’s why I hope you’ll support my campaign with a generous gift of $25, $50, $100 or more to help me takeout this Never Trump embarrassment.


With your help, I’ll give this bum the farewell he deserves - a swift kick in his RINO butt on his way out of Congress as I shout:


“Goodbye and Good Riddance!”


Thank you in advance for your generous support today!


Yours in the fight for liberty,


Catalina Lauf
Candidate for Congress



DONATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment