Friday, May 7, 2021

CALIFORNIA - CAITLYN JENNER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!

 

Conservatives,


California needs a disrupter; a thoughtful disrupter.

 

I came to this great state 48 years ago to be the greatest athlete in the world. Now, I’m running for the Governor of Californiawhich is arguably my most important race yet.

 

The Caitlyn for California team has been working around the clock to expose career politicians like Gavin Newsom, and I’m happy to tell you that we are launching a NEW CAMPAIGN VIDEO. But, allies of Newsom will try to shut me down. They will try to SILENCE me. 

I am here to tell you that I will NOT be silenced. I want to reach every single home in California with our new video, but I cannot do it alone. We need a SURGE in fundraising, and I could really use your help to make this our BEST FUNDRAISING DAY EVER.

This is SO important that I’ve activated a TRIPLE-MATCH on ALL gifts!

I’ve never taken kindly to glass ceilings. Instead, I shatter them. Are you ready to stand with me and TAKE BACK California?

 

Please contribute at least $25 or more IMMEDIATELY to help us have our BEST fundraising day on record and your gift will be TRIPLE-MATCHED. >> 

DONOR FILE

SUPPORTER: runlv4@gmail.com
TRIPLE MATCH: NOT USED
DEADLINE: 1 HOUR

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

This is our chance to be heard LOUD AND CLEAR. With your help, we’ll FLOOD the airwaves with our video and we’ll TAKE DOWN Gavin Newsom.

 

I don’t care if you’re a Republican or Democrat. I’m running for Governor for all Californians. 

 

A healthy America can’t have a sick California. Together, we’ll SAVE California.

 

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW for a TRIPLE-MATCH and to make sure our NEW campaign video is seen far and wide.

 

Thank you,

Caitlyn Jenner
Candidate for Governor of California 

Paid for Caitlyn Jenner for Governor 2021, Inc. 1380 Lead Hill Blvd. #106 Roseville CA 95661

 

No comments:

Post a Comment