Saturday, April 17, 2021

FLORIDA - REP MATT GAETZ NEEDS YOUR HELP AND VOTE - FIGHT FAKE NEWS

 

Patriot,

A brand-new smear campaign has been launched against me, but I am fighting back to expose the truth. 


The far-left New York Times has been publishing salacious allegations against me in an attempt to end my career fighting for the forgotten men and women of this country. 

But the truth is, the mainstream media is publishing lies to try to take me down while covering up real scandals like Hunter Biden’s deals in Ukraine and Governor Cuomo’s assault against seniors in nursing homes. It is a shame that the Left tries to drag my dating life into their political attacks, but it’s no surprise - when your ideas suck, you have to stoop this low. 

CLICK HERE TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE FAKE NEWS
While the Left cheers and spreads these lies, I am going to need our support to fight back.

I have always had a target on my back for being an American First conservative and for draining the swamp. 

These lies against me come as no surprise after I decided to take on the most powerful institutions in the Beltway: the establishment; the FBI; the Biden Justice Department; the Cheney political dynasty; even the Justice Department under Trump.

I won’t back down and roll over like Republicans have for decades. I will stay and fight the Establishment...but I need your help. 

I am fighting against some of the most powerful institutions in the world that are bankrolled by globalist billionaires. I need every patriot to stand with me. 

Can I count on your support? 
 
CLICK HERE TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE FAKE NEWS
Thank you for standing with me,
Matt Gaetz

No comments:

Post a Comment