Saturday, April 17, 2021

ALASKA - KELLY FOR ALASKA (SENATE) NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 

Kelly4AK
Friend,

Hi, I’m Kelly, and with your help, I’m going to defeat Lisa Murkowski in 2022.

If you haven’t heard of our campaign yet, click below to see my interview with Steve Doocy on Fox & Friends:
I’m a lifelong conservative, unapologetically pro-life, and I support President Trump’s AMERICA FIRST policies.

After nearly 20 years in DC, liberal Lisa Murkowski has left conservatives like you and I behind and instead cozied up to Chuck Schumer and the radical left!

Nothing scares the political insiders more than the thought of a strong, conservative Alaskan leader in their ranks. One they can’t bully. One they can’t control. One they can’t silence! 

I am running to rebuild the Alaskan economy, to defend and rejuvenate small businesses, and to fight to protect the jobs of thousands of Alaskans in the energy industry, which is under assault by the radical left.

I will oppose illegal immigration and will fight to preserve our 2nd Amendment right and will stand with our military every step of the way!


For Alaska,
Kelly
P.S. -- Team Kelly needs conservatives like you to join the fight! Join Team Kelly and Volunteer for the campaign! >>>
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY KELLY FOR ALASKA

No comments:

Post a Comment