Thursday, February 18, 2021

THIS IS WAR. MORE ON THIS ORDER... GO TEXAS!

 Submitted by: Joseph Grisafi Jr & BobJen

Joseph Grisafi Jr.

Wed, Feb 17, 7:11 PM (13 hours ago)
to Joe
Thanks. Message forwarded.

I am now totally convinced that what is going on here in Texas is planned. We lost power again tonight around 9pm. There are spots here and there with and without power. We lost it last night around the same time if memory serves me. I wish I kept track of the times but never thought about it. Didn't think anything of it.

But since Friday, connecting the dots of all that's happened leads me to this one conclusion: These power outages are purposely done to anger, annoy, disrupt, the lives of Texans and all others that this affects. WE ARE AT WAR, FOLKS. THIS IS WAR.

I am one hell of a pissed off guy. And I know that I need to start making waves. Not exactly sure how to at this time, but I will find out.

If anyone knows how, numbers to call, what have you, please let me know - Abbott, grid numbers, anyone, anything.

Some people need to go and I mean go.

I can't trust Abbott. He's unreliable and has no credibility. I'll call him but don't expect much.

My stomach is in knots.

Joe



Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas signed an executive order on Wednesday directing natural gas providers to sell only to power ...
During an update on power and winter weather response efforts, Gov. Greg Abbott said he has ordered natural gas producers in ...
Texas could be facing natural gas outages as the state endures its third day of power cuts due to the severe weather ...

No comments:

Post a Comment