Monday, February 22, 2021

NEWS WITH VIEWS 02/22/2021

 

Texas Disaster – What Americans Need to Know

I was very fortunate as were many of my friends as we had no loss of power when this hit late on Feb. 12th.  Being a prepper since 1989, I am always ready and prepared.  My organic food storage, three meals a day for six months doesn’t expire until 2034, long after I’m dead and buried.  I have enough water for me and my doggies for at least a week.........
https://newswithviews.com/texas-disaster-what-americans-need-to-know/
by Devvy Kidd.

America’s Leaders and Citizens Fail To Grasp The Enormity Of Our Predicament

The freezing event in Texas last week stands as a precursor of what’s coming to all of America. The electrical grid crashed. People died. Chaos dominated. Confusion spread. Anger multiplied. It’s confounding to this writer that few leaders address it, and the entire mainstream media avoid this issue and even suppress it at all costs.........
https://newswithviews.com/americas-leaders-and-citizens-fail-to-grasp-the-enormity-of-our-predicament/
by Frosty Wooldridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment