Saturday, October 31, 2020

FLORIDA - ALLISON B CAMPBELL HAS EARNED YOUR VOTE! IMPROVE OUR SCHOOLS WITH EDUCATION NOT INDOCTRINATION!

 

Improve Our Schools with ABC!

Dear Friend,

As the polls closed this eve of the last day of early voting, I am excited to see record-breaking numbers. By tomorrow, it’s likely 60% of registered Marion County voters will have already exercised their cherished right and responsibility as a U.S. citizen. Thank you to those who have voted for and supported me.

It has been the experience of a lifetime to connect with so many residents in this beautiful county that I would have never known otherwise. I’m humbled by those who believe in me, and especially by those who don’t know me but have cast a ballot, trusting me as someone responsible for the stewardship of our schools. It is not something I take lightly.

November 3 will forever be a milestone for me and our family. Regardless of the outcome of the final count Tuesday night, I have developed an unparalleled passion for improvements needed in our schools. Our students have an advocate in me for many years to come!

Whether you contributed financially, in kind, as a volunteer, advocate or emotional support person, you have helped me run this campaign with dignity. I am forever grateful.

If you have yet to cast your ballot, I would appreciate your vote.

Let's do this!
Allison B. Campbell

Paid for and Approved by Allison B. Campbell, Candidate for Marion County School Board, District 1 | 1821 SE 34th LnOcala, FL 34471

No comments:

Post a Comment