Saturday, October 31, 2020

CONSERVATIVES WE MUST SUPPORT SENATOR MARTHA McSALLY - STOP SCHUMER'S STOOGE!

 


McSally for Senate
 
Fellow Patriot,
 
This is worse than I imagined.
 
We are just hours from the FINAL End of Month deadline before the election, and I am $88,312 short of my goal. With just 3 days until Election Day, coming up short would be disastrous. Can you pitch in $10, $30, or more to help me reach this important goal?
 
To make matters worse, Joe Biden spent millions on an ad blitz and was just here for a major campaign event in my state. If I don’t reach this goal, it’ll severely hurt our chances of keeping Arizona and the Senate red.
 
It’s not a secret – Arizona is central to Democrats’ 2020 strategy. I’m on the frontlines of defending the Senate, and I urgently need your help. Donate today to help me reach our mid-month goal!
 
Biden’s campaign is confident they can turn Arizona blue. This is going to be an incredibly close election, and every dollar between now and Election Day is critical to our success.
 
There’s no time to waste. Don’t be a bystander this election – we are rapidly approaching Election Day, and I need to know I can count on you! Pitch in any amount to help me reach my goal and help defend Arizona from a liberal takeover!
 
Thank you for stepping up!
 
In Service,
 
Martha McSally



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment