Friday, June 19, 2020

ARE WE BEING HAD?

Mary Seales asks:

So 446,000 people died from the c virus   out of a population of 7.8 billion.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if I am      right, I got this info on line, this is a very very small number.
I am bad in math   it is like .00005 something.  I don't even know how to express this in words.

This is not enough to justify shut down of the economy, loss of jobs, loss of businesses, massive
inconveniences. 

Now they are talking about the "spikes" that are coming and as we should be coming
out of this, they are pulling us      back with making masks mandatory.  More fear mongering.
More chaos and it has to stop.

The rioters were not told to social distance.   Hypocrisy galore

How stupid can some people be?  Like little lemmings they follow the leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment