Friday, June 19, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 06/19/2020


WEEKLY UPDATE

The importance of fathers in children’s lives cannot be overstated. Numerous studies back that up, but I don’t need data to prove what I know from firsthand experience: my dad has made a tremendous difference in my life as well as my ten brothers and sisters. I’m so grateful for all he has invested in our family and community. For over 45 years, he has been a pastor, faithfully sharing the love and hope of Jesus. That’s exactly what he did in our home, too.
His example guides me as I lead our family. The four children God gave Amanda and me are my top priority, and I’m so honored and grateful to be their dad. I strive every day to be the kind of father to my kids as my dad has been to us.
Sadly, the role of dads has been denigrated and downplayed in recent years, but It’s crucial that we do all we can to keep the role of fathers central in our culture and to honor the many ways men live out our calling to be strong and faithful fathers.

Dads, let’s continually recommit ourselves to prioritizing our children. Strong families make such a difference in our kids’ lives and they are the foundation of a free society. Let’s press on together. Happy Father’s Day!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment