Monday, January 20, 2014

CUOMO WANTS ONLY LIBERALS LIVING IN NEW YORK

Submitted by: Donald Hank

Left-Wing Idiot: Gov. Cuomo Tells Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Pro-Law-And-Order Conservatives 'You're Not Welcome In New York' (my version of title by Charlie Spering at washingtoneexaminer.com)

I wouldn't call moving to legalize illicit drugs "a moderate position"--I'd call it a pro-doper left-wing/libertarian position for that's what they're trying to do in the New York State Legislature. I wouldn't call allowing mosques to be built when NYC has been attacked by and the target of Islamists to be "a moderate position"--I'd call it "suicidal". I wouldn't call allowing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, an American tradition, to be infiltrated and destroyed by radical homosexual groups "a moderate position"--I call it "stupid and sick"! I wouldn't call disarming the populace, leaving only criminals with guns, "a moderate position"--it's cost the lives of many a New Yorker. And I wouldn't call "extolling the virtues" of homosexuals when they continue to infect, kill and murder each other with a deadly disease and other diseases.


Governor Cuomo, like his libtard father, is a left-wing blowhard. If New Yorkers had any sense, they'd run him out of town on a rail.

My thanks to"Leo" and Don Hank for this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment