Thursday, February 2, 2023

 Stewart Reeves submits:

CDC Doc Calls for Killing Whites



NOTA BENE  IF THIS DOES NOT CONVINCE YOU OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR AT LEAST A DOZEN YEARS, THEN WHAT WILL?
1. "Kill and Replace Whites."  What Were You Saying About Those Nutty Conspiracy Theorists, Again?

2. Biden Promises to Starve Americans and in 2022 Till Today, Food Plants Are Being Destroyed

3. Do We Need to Talk About the Thousands-Fold Increases in Mortality, With Unusual Clinical Presentations for Uncharacteristic Age Strata?
I have an article that is nearly finished regarding cardiac electrophysiology, sudden death and the pseudovaccine.
  
3. Did You Catch My Articles on A Very Interesting Hypothesis By Al Howsepian, MD, PhD (Part 1) and by Yours Truly (Part 2), Regarding the Current Appeal of Derek Chauvin in the Case of the Death of Mr. George Floyd?
and

4. In May 2022, I invited friends to help me understand the following video in conversation, possibly even in public podcasts to attempt to untangle this troubling exposure of stratagem in a benevolent and constructive manner.  I received a threatening letter from the Nobel Institute as well as demands from former leaders in various organizations to which I was once a member that I remove them from my email list.  No takers so far to my offer.

5. Please, do the research for yourself regarding the Kalergi Plan

6. A psychiatrist is having an affair with his secretary when the psychiatrist's wife pops in unannounced.  She is shocked and angry.  "Look, Honey, I can explain," he says.  "What?" she responds, incredulously.  He pleads further, "Now, are you going to believe me or are you going to believe your lying eyes?"

Yours,
David Schmitt, PhD
Neuroscientist, Inventor, Street Philosopher, Generally Persecuted, and, now, Farm Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment