Thursday, February 9, 2023

"ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP"

 Jackie Juntti submits:

After watching LT's video yesterday and the part about the Earthquake and HAARP it brought back memories from the late 80's and early 90's when I met a gal who had lived near the HAARP facility in Alaska.  She told me of the many STRANGE and WEIRD things she saw in the sky at night.  The lights and other things that had no explanation.

 

When LT showed the video someone had taken prior to and then the EQ - there was a bunch of bright blue lights flashing in the air over the area where the EQ took place.  Coincidence???  I don't think so.

 

There was a book that came out that I am sure many of you would enjoy and learn from, "ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP".  I still  have it in my massive pile of books.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/636826.Angels_Don_t_Play_This_HAARP

 

It all fits in with prophecy...   I hope YOU are ready to be lifted up when the Lord appears in the air to lift up His bride, the church.  1 Thes 4:16-18

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

Time to Drain the Political gene pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment