Sunday, December 4, 2022

 

Mad Patriot News

Please find below a message from our advertising sponsor. Our email report is a free service to you with the help of our sponsors.


Retired Superintendent Wayne Anderson shares...

"My state passed a Concealed Weapons Permit 30-some years ago but I never felt the need to get one until this past year. With the recent surge of violent crime, law-abiding Americans like myself have no choice but to arm up. Getting my CCW was much easier and quicker then I thought by doing it all online. Like many of you, I now pack whenever I travel, to the store, golf course, everywhere."

If you want to get your Concealed Carry Permit (CCW) as well, there is a bill right now that allows you to complete the process in twenty minutes, all online.

It’s available for all US citizens across 50 states that are in good standing.

You can start the process here:

Americans have no choice but to arm up

Pastor Lee adds: My wife has purchased a S&W .38 and is getting her CCW asap!




No comments:

Post a Comment