Wednesday, October 5, 2022

WASHINGTON STATE NEEDS TIFFANY SMILEY IN WASHINGTON DC

 

Friend,

My name is Tiffany Smiley and I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself and why I’m running for the U.S. Senate in Washington. 

I grew up in Pasco, Washington where I helped out on my family’s farm and learned the value of hard work.

 
I helped out on my family’s farm and learned the value of hard work.

I went on to play soccer at Whitworth College, where I also studied to become a nurse so I could pursue my passion of helping others in need. 
 
I went on to play soccer at Whitworth College

I married my high school sweetheart Scotty, who went on to serve our country in the United States Army while I started my nursing career. 
 
I married my high school sweetheart Scotty

In 2005, I received a call that changed both our lives forever, Scotty was severely wounded by a suicide bomber in Iraq, causing him to fall into a coma and permanently lose sight in both of his eyes.

I immediately booked a flight for Walter Reed Medical Center to be by Scotty’s side. 

 
Scotty was severely wounded by a suicide bomber in Iraq

When I arrived, Scotty was still in trauma care, and I was informed that he would never be able to serve his nation again in uniform. They even asked me to sign a document, right there on the spot, consenting to Scotty’s immediate discharge from the Army.
 
I refused. 

Since that day I've made it my mission to ensure Scotty, and every veteran gets the benefits and care they earned.
 
Since that day I've made it my mission to ensure Scotty, and every veteran gets the benefits and care they earned.

Scotty went on to serve as America’s first blind active-duty Army officer, breaking barriers for many who followed along the way. 
 
Scotty went on to serve as America’s first blind active-duty Army officer, breaking barriers for many who followed along the way.

It’s not every day you hear about American women going up against the U.S. Military. But we defied the government in a big way—and won.

We stood up to a broken bureaucracy because it was the right thing to do. I will always stand up for our heroes and continue being an advocate for our veterans in the U.S. Senate. 

 
I will always stand up for our heroes and continue being an advocate for our veterans in the U.S. Senate.

In 2007, we welcomed our first child. While Scotty will never be able to ‘see’ our children’s faces, he’s always been an incredible father and hero to our boys.
 
In 2007, we welcomed our first child.

Now, our family is taking on a new challenge. I'm running for US Senate to help families across the country achieve the American Dream and save our country from Joe Biden and Patty Murray.

I will take the same fight and optimistic spirit I’ve shown throughout my life to help Washington families secure a better life. I believe that now, more than ever, Washingtonians need a voice to find solutions to their unique problems and end the partisan gridlock in Congress.

 
Washingtonians need a voice to find solutions to their unique problems and end the partisan gridlock in Congress.

My family began this journey in the halls of Walter Reed and we look forward to continuing this journey in the halls of the United States Capitol. 

I would love for the next photo in this story to be us winning this race with my family by my side.

We can’t do that, however, without your help, friend. So please, can you chip in just a few bucks to help us keep up the momentum we’ve achieved so far.

 
KEEP TIFFANY IN THE FIGHT
STAND UP FOR AMERICA

I know with your support we can win this.

Sincerely,

Tiffany Smiley

 















 

All Eyes On Washington
Hey, it’s Tiffany Smiley.

The Washington Senate race is now the #1 battleground race in the COUNTRY!

Needless to say, all eyes are on us. We are in the FINAL DAYS until the November election, and Patty Murray is flooding millions into our state.

We are in an uphill battle, and I can’t make it up to the top without you. Not just Washingtonians, but all Americans deserve a real leader with real solutions. Together, we can ensure that the American Dream is not lost.

Rush support now to be a part of history.

Let’s raise money and WIN,

Tiffany Smiley

 
JOIN TEAM SMILEY
Alert!

Team Smiley here with a RED ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment