Wednesday, October 5, 2022

STAND WITH RAND!!!

 

WE DESERVE THE TRUTH

It's time to fully investigate Fauci and his actions on COVID-19! 

CHIP IN NOW


Patriot, I have questioned Dr. Fauci's motives repeatedly.

 

Why did he advise lockdowns? Why did he demand mask mandates? Why does he deny science and continue to push vaccinations and boosters?

 

The answer is simple, it seems: it's money. 

 

Newly released documents have revealed Dr. Fauci made MILLIONS while Americans struggled in the pandemic.

 

Now, I want to know exactly how he did it.  Will you stand with me to demand the truth? 

My friend, for over two years Fauci has used COVID-19 as an excuse to mislead the people, control the masses,  and gain massive personal wealth.

 

And he doesn't even think we should know WHY.

 

But I think we deserve the truth. 

 

Dr. Fauci has been personally enriched by the COVID pandemic, and we need to know how much of his advice was influenced by that. I AGREE: CHIP IN

 

I will not stop fighting till we get to the bottom of it.

 

I hope you'll join the fight by chipping in now: https://secure.winred.com/randpaul/action/

 

In Liberty,

Rand Paul


Paid for by Rand Paul for Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment