Friday, October 21, 2022

SAY 'NO' TO ALL JABS!!!

 I am beyond tired of all the political pushing for the JABS and their BOOSTERS.  For all the warnings of the time of year and the FLU and this RSV illness.  Urging everyone including tiny kids to get all those jabs.  The *powers that be* are using eery scare tactic they can to get their Big Pharma poisons into as many humans as they can - making everyone a lab monkey for their so called EXPERIMENTAL poisons.  they aren't *experimental* - the Globalists pushing these money making poisons are WELL aware of what they are pushing to DEPOPULATE this earth.  MSM assists in this DEPOPULATION AGENDA.  Very little reporting of the DEATHS from these JABS.


 

As anyone who knows me knows my many decades long anti-vaccine (all vaccines) stand.  Go back to the 70's and the Swine Flu game.  My step dad got the Swine flu jab and died from it.  Then in 1987 a grandson got his first *baby* shot and died  the next day.   Our family was told he died from SIDS. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)  I told them SIDS was the RESULT not the cause. (just like they blame anything other than the current JAB for the deaths happening now-  Some call these deaths SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome).

 

Once again I urge people to take the NONE SADS route to good health  -  CHANGE YOUR pH to the Alkaline level and the bacteria and viruses cannot survive in an Alkaline system.

 

The first approx 60 years of my life was dealing with one bacterial or virus illness after another.  When I learned about the pH (alkaline) importance in maintaining a healthy body I can attest to the FACT that I have not had so much as a sniffle or any other bacterial or virus illness.  All I did was to make a few changes to what I eat and drink and get my pH to the alkaline level-  no buying medial care or pills  (and increasing the wealth of Big PHARMA and THE AMA) not to mention not getting SICK all the time. Type in "Alkaline foods and drinks" in a search engine to find out the foods and drink to accomplish this.

 

You can pick up pH test strips at most any drug store.

 

I quit using anti-biotics back in the 80's when I became allergic to most all of them.  That was when I learned about Colloidal Silver (a NATURAL ANTI-BIOTIC) and I haven't taken any Big PHARMA anti-biotics since.  And to top things off I learned how to make my own, saving even more money.

Check out this page :  https://drkelley.net/grannys-pharmacy/

 

You are what you eat and drink so stop consuming the illness creating foods and drinks.

 

If you haven't taken the JAB - congratulations to you - but be sure to create that natural barrier in your body.


The Globalists DEPOPULATION agenda uses FEAR to attain their agenda.  The Lord told us to FEAR NOT

 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

MARANATHA ! ! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment